How To Plan Rajasthan - Jaipur Agra Tour
Jaipur and Agra One Day Trip
One of the most loved and widely chosen travel packages in Rajasthan Tour plans is the one-day Jaipur and Agra trip. Hence, we will provide you with the best experience under this package. From a professional guide to a car and driver to escort you everywhere you go. We will make destinations like The Taj Mahal, Baby Taj (I’timād-ud-Daulah’s Tomb), Agra Red Fort, Fathepur Sikri, Moti Mahal, and others, just unforgettable for you.
Here’s everything that’s included in the Jaipur and Agra One Day Trip:
- 05:30 AM- Journey to Agra- Pickup from Jaipur in an air-conditioned car and proceed to Agra.
- 05:30 AM- Abaneri- You will stop for sightseeing at the Abaneri wells.
- 09:30 AM- Fatehpur Sikri- Visit the famous UNESCO World Heritage Site of Fathepur Sikri, the Buland Darwaza of Jama Masjid, and get tons of pictures clicked of the monument built by the Mughal Emperor Akbar.
- 10:30 AM- Journey to Agra
- 11:30 AM- Reach Agra- Upon reaching Agra you will visit the Taj Mahal, then the most visited destination in India, and a beautiful example of the ever-lasting love between the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan and his wife Mumtaz Mahal. Explore every corner of the UNESCO World Heritage Site for hours.
- 02:30 PM- Agra Fort- Had lunch? Now it’s time to set out for the Red Fort of the city, the Agra Fort. Encounter the architectural beauty of Musamman Burj (the imprisonment cell of Shah Jahan) and Moti Mahal.
- 04:30 PM- Set out for Jaipur
- 10:30 AM- Arrival at Jaipur with a bagful of fond memories that you’ll cherish for years to come.